FPS are currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator for a part time role with a scientific company based in Edinburgh. This is suited to a Procurement professional looking to work 25-30 hours/week.
- Source and order raw materials and consumables
- Communication with suppliers including negotiation and budget control
- Manage orders, paperwork and stock
- Ensure the procurement system is maintained and up to date.
- Responsible for the receipt of goods upon delivery.
- Responsible for storage of materials in accordance with product specifications.
To be considered for this vacancy you will have previous experience in a procurement role. You will be IT literate and have great communication skills.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.