Zachary Daniels are recruiting a new General Store Manager for a great brand who will be able to deliver and world-class experience to the customer and drive an established team to perform consistently. This role is ideal for a strong performance manager, someone with an established record of delivering top level performances from your teams on a consistent basis!
As a proven retailer, delighted to be recruiting for one of largest and most exciting retailers in the UK market. With a track record of growth and expansion, this is a fantastic opportunity for an established Retail Manager to join a business and drive it forward
Our client is looking for an experienced Store Manager or General Store Manager who has excellent leadership skills and has had extensive experience in developing and coaching colleagues to deliver a unique customer journey, that leaves the customer with a lasting impression. We want a Store Manager with energy, enthusiasm, passion and the ability to motivate a diverse team.
The Role of a General Store Manager
- You will manage a diverse team of employees to achieve their KPI's day in, day out
- You will be responsible for reviewing and engaging your colleagues in a set of service and sales based KPI's
- Driving performance and elevating it to a high level
- Our new Store Manager will put customer service and experience at the heart of everything you do daily.
- Development and coaching of your team, as well as regular reviews and objective planning
- Ability to empower the team to deliver 'sales though service' on a face to face and consultative basis
- Hold performance reviews, develop individual performance and make your teams deliver exceptional results
Our New Manager:
- You will have been a Store or Branch Manager or General Manager with a reputable brand for a number of years, the role would also suit a candidate who has experience of being an Area Manager or Cluster Manager and wants a new challenge
- People focused with an interest in developing and motivating people
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage your team remotely and in-store
- A natural leader who can identify problems and develop solutions
- Strong logistical skills required to thrive in a complex store environment
- Must have a full driving licence.
- Thrives is a fast paced constantly evolving work environment
This is an excellent role, a job with genuine progression opportunities, the chance to add real value to a business and the opportunity to work in a truly unique environment. Apply now for an immediate interview!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.