Recruiting for an immediate start!.
We are looking to recruit an experienced retail Merchandiser (for a 12 month Maternity Cover). You will oversee the day to running of the stock and trade for multichannel retail and contribute to top line planning and strategy for a portfolio of brands.
Your role will be to ensure retail operation have sufficient stock to drive sales and profitability to plan, whilst working to agreed KPIs. You will be in close contact with marketing teams and other internal departments to deliver the brand proposition to the consumer.
You will assist with the day to day running of the Product Management team. This will involve helping with brand planning, range planning, seasonal set up and wholesale forecasting.
Lingerie product knowledge is essential.
Retail Merchandiser – The Job Outline
- Ability to adopt flexible working and to multitask across a range of functions.
- Manage a team and line reports. Train, coach and motivate others in the team.
- Oversee the day to day running of our retail outlets including pricing, ordering, monitoring deliveries, stock management and general trade.
- Supervise the management of the WSSI and the sign off of subsequent trade actions. Drive sales and profitability against plan and agreed KPIs.
- Contribute to overall brand, category planning and product selections in line with sales plans and our brand message.
- Work closely with our Marketing and Ecommerce team to plan and deliver the brand proposition through our UK retail outlets.
- Review daily/ weekly and monthly performance and set trade actions.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly reports for trade meetings and present this to Senior Management
- Form a strategic approach to driving the department and team process forward.
- Work closely with our overseas retail outlets and advise them in trading decisions.
- Support the Head of Planning and Merchandising with wholesale range planning when required. Deputise in managing the Product management team.
- Provide help and cover to the wider wholesale merchandising team as needed.
Retail Merchandiser – The Person Specification
- 2+ years’ experience as a Junior Merchandiser/Merchandiser.
- Experience of multichannel fashion merchandising needed including digital/Ecommerce involvement.
- Competent in running a WSSI in Excel.
- Involvement managing a team and line reports.
- Capability to work independently and to work with others within immediate team and the wider business, and at all levels.
- Flexible with the ability to prioritize workloads as necessary.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent MS office and excel skills is essential.
- Analytical and commercially aware, you will be able to collate and present data and have strong decision making abilities.
- Ability to commute to office on Leicestershire/Northamptonshire border and travel to office as/when required.
Please apply with your updated CV quoting our reference: 11927 AA.
If the email address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly quoting the job reference number 11927 AA and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.