£30,000 to £35,000
Our client is a successful retail business looking to appoint a Merchandiser to join their existing team.
Playing a key part within the merchandising team, you will be a driven and quick-thinking Junior Merchandiser or Merchandiser with a proven track record of driving merchandising strategy to maximise sales revenue and achieve optimal sales margins.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and establishing optimum product ranges to ensure continued sales growth
- Analysing and forecasting sales for all product categories
- Reporting on KPIs, margin and sales performance across all products
- Managing all aspects of inventory management, including planning optimal stock levels and answering stock availability queries
- Manage the critical path to ensure smooth delivery of product, including liaising regularly with suppliers and factories in the Far East
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven track record in a merchandising role
- Previous experience working closely with suppliers and factories in the Far East
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent Excel skills with strong numerical and analytical ability
- High level of organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and deadlines
- Planning and organisational skills, prioritising multiple tasks to ensure deadlines are achieved
Our client is a successful retail business in Greater Manchester
£30,000 to £35,000
Want to recruit a similar role?
Cast UK is a leading executive consultancy, providing national recruitment solutions to both clients and candidates. Specialising in, HR, Procurement, Buying, Supply Chain, and Logistics, each member of our specialist team has a professional background specific to their recruiting sector. With this unique insight and knowledge, our consultants are able to place individuals from trainee through to main board. For more information on Cast UK or to discuss how we can find talent for your business then please visit (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.