Job Role: Stock & Data Controller
Salary: £(phone number removed)
Harper Recruitment Group and working in partnership with an innovative business just outside of Nottingham City Centre, an exciting opportunity is available to join their supply chain department as the Stock & Data Controller.
The role will involve full process ownership of stock and ERP system, purchasing and supplier management, as well as customer relationship management.
What does the role involve?
- Provide 2nd line procurement and supply chain administration
- Purchase stock as required and manage levels to ensure level in line with budget requirements
- Manage stock takes and keep PI data up to date to ensure stock accuracy
- Upload and manage daily and weekly orders
- Place orders as required for equipment and parts for customers via email
- Keep all records in ERP up to date and accurate including billing, service dates, contract pricing and contract arrangements
- Schedule Engineers jobs in the ERP system to ensure smooth efficient running in line with park SLA's
Who are we looking for?
- Proven stock control & ERP system experience
- Knowledge of data processing and analysis
- Excellent communicator
- Good attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
This company boasts a wide range of benefits and perks, if you feel that you meet the criteria and if you are enthusiastic, a team player and self-motivated please send your CV.
We are looking for candidates to as soon as possible. Apply today!
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.