Candidates are required to have knowledge of electrical trade products working within a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small team
- Handling enquiries and advising on product lines.
- Preparing quotations
- Promoting special promotions
- Proactive upselling
- Placing orders with suppliers & keeping paperwork up to date
- Stock replenishment & maintenance
- Exeprience in a similar role is essentia
- Ability to work under pressure
- A hard working polite team player.
- A self-motivated person who understands the importance of getting the job done
- Should be punctual, well presented and operate in a clean and tidy manner.
- Positive "can do" attitude.
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)good
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Excellent career progression
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.