Our client is a vibrant and energetic business that employs enthusiastic, and highly motivated people. You will be working alongside some great colleagues who love what they do.
The role will report to the Fleet Purchasing Manager
- Inputting of new orders onto the system
- Updating vehicle and finance details onto vehicle records
- Invoicing new vehicles to customers or finance companies
- Sending orders and finance requests daily
- Sending authority to tax and deliver vehicles to dealers
- Dealing with V5 queries and administration
- Answering and making calls in a professional and efficient manner
- Carrying out administrative and filing duties as required
- Answering any queries by email or phone to customers, suppliers or internal
- departments in a timely and efficient manner
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects where necessary
- Competent in mental arithmetic, including working out percentages
- Analytical thinker
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills and proficient in MS Office applications specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- The ability to learn quickly and works well under pressure
- Competent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient time management and organisational skills
- Disciplined, confident and self-motivated
- Enthusiastic, conscientious, and flexible team member
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of a similar role preferable
This role involves working a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday, usually between the hours of 8.00
and 17.30 with one hour for lunch. Flexibility on this may be required periodically.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.