Are you someone who really cares about the planet? Do you want to work for a progressive and forward-thinking business that are tackling climate change head on?
This is an opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to join a fantastic business!
The company are a rising star and a market leader in their field. They are a fast-paced, fun and innovative consumer business.
As the Digital Marketing Analyst you will play a key role in steering the company towards future success!
What will you be doing?
- You will own the analysis of digital sales
- Improve the quality of data
- Drive performance optimisation
- Look after the Google Analytics Suite
- Analyse key trading, pacing and performance indicators
- Own cross channels analysis in digital channels
- Ownership of Google Tag Manager
- Understanding the consumer purchase journey
- Produce clear reports
- Reports across GA, Mixpanel and Tableau
- Work with agencies to identify latest trends and growth opportunities
- Reporting effective, understandable data to the senior team
What will you need?
- Experience of working in a similar role in a B2C company
- Extensive knowledge of BigQuery/ web analytics tools (GA/ Mixpanel)
- Experience using Google Tag Manager
- Strong knowledge of Google Marketing Platform Stack and Paid social advertising platforms
- Knowledge in SQL/ BigQuery & Python preferable
If this fits your skillset and you'd be keen to explore then please get your application in today!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.