Environmental Health and Safety Manager - North West
£50,000 to £55,000
Industry-leading organisation to find a new Environmental Health and Safety Manager. The successful applicant will gain exposure to the organisations forward-thinking ethos and be part of the ever-growing and diverse workload.
The business provides a strong and stable platform for someone looking to grow their career due to the consistent re-investment in its employees and working environments. This has created great opportunities in training and development and great opportunities to grow internally in your team or across wider divisions.
The responsibilities of the successful Health and Safety Manager are:
- Formulate policies and procedures.
- Conduct risk assessments.
- Train all employees in your health and safety procedures.
- Conduct frequent safety inspections and checks.
- Develop a correct procedure for reporting accidents.
- Respond to any safety complaints and concerns raised by employees.
- Take responsibility for first aid procedures.
- Manage emergency procedures
- Lead by example.
- NEBOSH Diploma or Equivalent is essential
- Experience within environments spanning across retail, warehouse, manufacturing desirable.
- A high level of ability to communicate and engage with all levels of personnel
In return the salary is £50,000 to £55,000 plus car, pension, mobile, laptop.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.