Junior Buyer | Category Management | £25-30k | DIY | South West | Remote Working
Zachary Daniels are pleased to be working with a leading DIY retailer to recruit Junior Category Manager positions across a number of categories.
If you are Junior Buyer or Assistant Buyer hungry for a career within category management and have experience working in a commercial team and are passionate about getting the best deal, have great communication skills and are able to use analysis to understand your market and customer then this could be the job for you.
We are looking for a Junior Category Manager to take control of category and projects which will allow you to develop the skills you need to progress up and take on bigger and more challenging categories.
- Take full ownership for a group of suppliers and sub categories including product listings and profitability
- Own and develop category plans
- Work with supply chain and suppliers to ensure product availability, management of stock turn and problem stock issues are identified and resolved
- Have complete end to end responsibility from concept and sourcing through to range execution
- Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, continually increasing standards of customer service through continual review and improvement to processes
What we're looking for:
- Previous buying experience is desirable - Junior Buyer or Assistant level looking for a step up
- High attention to detail and accuracy. Good communication skills
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and good business acumen.
- Good communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- The ability to work on your own or as part of a team as necessary.
- The ability to manage own workload and work to tight deadlines
On offer is a strong salary and benefits package but also the chance to progress and develop the skills in Category Management of big categories.
BBBH(phone number removed)
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.