Brewster Partners have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced International Logistics Coordinator for our successful retail distribution client based in Sheffield.
We are proud to be working with such an exciting company who are innovative, passionate and friendly! They excel in delivering an exceptional service to their customers worldwide.
The International Logistics Coordinator is a maternity cover contract to start immediately (10 months+)
Based in the warehouse team, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating all international collections and deliveries - courier and freight.
As the International Logistics Coordinator, you will have a good understanding of global transport routes, customs procedures and international trade. Ideally you will also have dealt with shipping difficult products.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Log & track all international freight shipments
- Book shippers and send appropriate documentation in good time so as not to delay dispatch
- Timely and accurate completion of import and export customs entries and declarations
- Manage Certificate of Origin requests in conjunction with customer services
- Data input the daily TNT collections, create the delivery notes within the third-party app and print the daily delivery manifest, tracking emails and pull necessary paperwork
- Monitor the daily TNT log and action/solve any issues and escalate/report to senior management if required
- Advise the warehouse, sales and customer services regarding the best route for shipping based on size, fragility, value and destination
- Advise sales/customer services of shipping quotes/prices in a timely manner
- Check and authorise transport invoices
- Previous experience in an export/shipping/logistics role
- ITOPS qualification is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of EU and non EU import and export processes
- Producing and dealing with international shipping documentation
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment - working to deadlines and changes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Salary up to £22,500pa
- Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
- 30 holidays (including birthday & stats!)
- Westfield Health Scheme
- Free parking
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Pension & other benefits included
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partnersfor more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.