An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful FAST EXPANDING business who are looking to expand their current team by hiring a Administrator / Customer Service Assistant . This is a varied role, the person who secures this role will be a good "all rounder" with strong customer service, administrative and general business skills.
This company can offer career development, excellent pay, perks and other benefits for the successful individual as well as a chance to help shape the company moving forward during this period of growth!
What are we looking for?
· Someone who takes pride in their work and who naturally wants to do the best job possible.
· Strong telephone skills, you will have the ability to deal with customers confidently, whilst remaining friendly and professional.
· Good energy, a positive contribution to the existing team dynamics.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
· A good team player… we are really looking for a conscientious individual who is willing to go above and beyond when necessary, to help out during holiday season and other busy periods.
· 2 years+ experience dealing with customers over the telephone.
· 2 years+ experience working in an administrative role using a computer within an office environment.
· Confidence in own ability when dealing with customer complaints.
· Placing customer orders whilst checking availability of products.
· Management of any back orders and customer returns.
· Keeping customer records up to date.
· General data input
· Other Adhoc admin duties.
Customer Service responsibilities:
· Dealing directly with customers on a daily basis, via both telephone and email always aiming to provide exceptional service.
· Responsibility for any customer complaints, dealing with them quickly and efficiently.
· Attending internal meetings
· Supporting management where required with adhoc tasks/duties
· Supporting finance, sales and marketing where required.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.