Experienced Jewellery Retail Assistant Required – 5 Days per week – Tuesday to Saturday in Uckfield. ( this position will start once Covid19 restrictions lift for Retail)
We are looking for an experienced retail professional with a background selling high end products to join this family jewellery business in Uckfield. This well established and highly reputable company offer the highest standard of service and products.
Package for the Jewellery Retail Assistant
- The role is paying £21000 - £24000 pro rata depending one experience
- 8.30 – 4.00 currently
- 28 days holiday per year; including BH
- Specific training offered – fully company funded
- Paid uniform
- Incentives and reward schemes
- Stock allowances for watches and jewellery
- Paid team meals out
- Business trips away
- Own business cards
Responsibilities of the Jewellery Retail Assistant:
- Sell various items of jewellery to the customers
- Focused on hitting pre-agreed targets
- Working on add on and upselling of sales
- Develop excellent client relationships with customers
- Feedback sales/stock ideas to manager
- Adhere to procedures and company checklists
- Develop and maintain assigned client files
- Remaining professional and highly customer focused at all times
- Sharing ideas and working as a team
What we are looking for the Retail Jewellery Assistant:
- Previous experience in working with in high end retail ideally selling jewellery.
- Have a real passion for jewellery
- Highly presentable with excellent customer service/sales abilities
- Highly motivational
- Experience at working to targets
- Ability to learn and take on new information effectively.
- Enjoys working in a coaching/motivational environment
- Likes to share new ideas with the business
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.