Your responsibilities will include :-
· Liaising with buyers and product development teams on new products and fabric developments
· Managing and processing product development, sealing and production samples.
· Liaising daily with factories via email and telephone.
· Raising, managing and tracking purchase orders and amending where necessary.
· Critical path management to ensure all deadlines are met and are in accordance with customers’ requirements.
· Managing factory capacities in line with customers’ needs and the critical path.
· Maintaining the flow of accurate data and ensuring that all relevant files, fit comments, critical paths and test reports are kept up-to-date.
· Requesting and managing lab dips, strike-offs, hand looms and bulk fabric
· Managing and communicating shipping dates, quantities, customer delivery status and ensuring all deadlines meet purchase order dates.
· Attending customer meetings to maintain good working relationships.
· Booking fabric with fabric suppliers and maintaining a stock record.
· Identifying and managing production and supply chain issues pro-actively with a focus on preventative measures.
You must be Driven, focused and reliable
Please email for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.