Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people’s strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
We are currently seeking committed and motivated Employment Account Managers to join our team. This is an employer-facing role which requires engagement with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs and co-design a routeway into employment for participants across a range of programmes delivered by Pluss. The role will leverage strong relationships in order to promote inclusive employment practices, such as Disability Confident, work trials and working interviews, with a primary focus on meeting employer expectations.
Our ideal candidate must have experience in engagement, account management. You must aslo be able to identify new and existing opportunities, take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of approaches including telephone contact, face to face meetings and delivering presentations and set up online campaigns working with the group’s marketing and communications team using multiple channels including social media.
We anticipate that a large proportion of this job will be delivered whilst working from home, whilst travel to workplaces are limited under Covid-related guidance. Therefore, an appropriate working environment is essential for the right candidate.
If you are from a sales, recruitment, marketing then we would love to hear from you.
- Work with local teams to identify new and existing opportunities using robust employer data to target prospective local and regional employers
- Take responsibility for generating business leads with potential employers through a range of approaches including telephone contact, face-to-face meetings and delivering presentations.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that business outcomes are maximised through access to wider employment networks.
- Increase the number of employers who choose to work with Pluss to recruit their workforce by building positive relationships underpinned by a high quality responsive service which exceeds expectations.
- Maximise the impact of repeat business, above the current levels being achieved, through new and existing employer accounts
- Keep up-to-date on changes and developments within the labour market, providing operational teams with relevant intelligence on trends and demands.
- Ensure information on vacancies is communicated promptly to the operations teams whilst adhering to specified processes.
- Work closely with operations teams to ensure that employers have access to the most appropriate individuals for their business.
- Provide the operations teams with sufficient information to inform decision making on matching programme participants with employers.
- Maintain an employer contact database and keep accurate employer records.
- Ensure all recruitment services are delivered to agreed Key Performance Indicators and targets.
- Undertake regular reporting on the job vacancies secured and outcomes achieved in response.
Skills and Experience
- Business to business sales, marketing, networking
- Working with external senior managers in an account management capacity
- Working in a performance target driven environment e.g. recruitment consultant, sales representatives
- Knowledge of employment legislation governing recruitment practices
- Administration or delivery of recruitment and assessment processes
- Knowledge of social media, utilised for networking and lead generation
- Working in recruitment, publicly funded services or other similar sectors
- High level of digital literacy, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and web-based communication technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the local labour market
Salary: £25,339 - £27,106 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 08.30am - 5.00pm Monday- Thursday - 08.30am - 16.30pm Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 22 February 2021
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits:25 annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.