eCOMMERCE COMMERCIAL MANAGER - Direct to Consumer [ home base]
Our client is a Consumer Goods business looking for an ambitious Commercial Manager to head up their highly successful eCommerce Direct to Consumer channel.
- As eCommerce Commercial Manager for the Direct to Consumer channel, you will be responsible for strategic eCommerce sales and profitability to include online, microsites and showrooms.
- You will ensure brand executions are aligned across web and showroom formats.
- You will keep a close eye on digital acquisition spend for optimum ROI, maximising the quantity and quality of sales leads through effective tracking mechanisms.
- AseCommerce Commercial Manager, you will manage a well-established team responsible for web content, digital engagement and showrooms sales, as well as external digital marketing agencies.
Your skills and experience:
- Of graduate calibre in a business related discipline, you have led successful multichannel campaigns whilst driving digital marketing acquisition (Affiliate and Social Acquisition, SEO, PPC etc.) in an eCommerce direct to consumer sector.
- As a digital and eCommerce expert in Consumer Goods, you have a natural ability to develop a clear understanding of your market and competition, locally and online.
- You have strong leadership skills and thrive on developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- The role is home based.
If you are a commercial professional with solid eCommerce digital expertise in consumer goods, we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV and cover letter with current remuneration package to our retained consultants at Cooper Edwards
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.