Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative
Our client, a globally recognised brand, has an immediate requirement for a Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative in this account management role.
This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded, native-level Dutch speaker to take on a busy and varied customer service / account management role.
As a Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative your duties will involve:
- Order management and deliveries
- Following up claims and returns
- Building strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of customers / key accounts
- Dealing promptly and efficiently with enquiries from customers and the sales force
- Evaluating process improvement to impact positively on the customer experience
- Authorising returns and credit notes
- Highlighting any errors/problems and identifying suggestions and solutions
Suit upbeat, confident, team player with strong communication, customer service / account management and admin skills / experience looking to join a dynamic organisation located close to Nottingham city centre.
Fluent, native-level Dutch and English essential.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven't reached the shortlist - we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.