With 133 stores around the UK, an exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Manager to join our clients Wandsworth ( London ) store as Store Manager
The Trade Centre operates Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 5.00 pm, and from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm on Saturdays and may open Sundays in the future. Contractual hours are 40 hours per week.
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, as a Store Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the store achieves and exceeds its sales targets whilst delivering a high quality service to its customers and keeping within budget.
The Store Manager must have the following skills & experience:
- Experience in either Trade or Retail store management
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of people management skills as you will have direct reports
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The flexibility to cover store opening hours on a flexible basis with other members of staff
- You MUST hold a current driving licence
Experience in the paint/sundries industry would be desirable , but not essential .
In return for your hard work and commitment, the successful Store Manager will be rewarded with the following:
- A competitive basic salary
- The potential to earn bonus and incentives
- A generous 36 days holiday including public holidays
- A Stakeholder pension scheme
- Membership of the Company’s Health Cash Plan
- Christmas period closedown
If you think you have the skills, experience and personal qualities we are looking for we would love to hear from you.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.