Sue Ross Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading local charity in the recruitment of an E-Trading Development Manager.
This is a new and exciting role where you will be responsible for driving forward the growth and development of the online e-trading business. You will be working closely with the Head of Retail to deliver the retail strategy (through a network of charity shops), increase online sales and deliver budgeted growth expectations.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To oversee the running of all E Trading Channels with full responsibility of delivering the agreed budget.
- To maximise sales and expansion of existing E Trading channels; E-bay and Amazon.
- To establish, launch and manage the expansion of a range of new online shops/ventures.
- Ensure that the charity has a broad portfolio of E- trading channels, that appeal to a broad base of customers.
- an e-trading champion and drive and inspire others to be the same both throughout the organisation.
- Actively support an environmentally and socially conscious ethos in relation to E-Trading practices.
We seek a commercially astute E-Commerce and Marketing professional who will work in conjunction with the Marketing and Communications team and the Senior Retail team to establish a full brand identity for all their e-trading platforms.
You will work closely with the Marketing and Communications team to assist in the production of an annual marketing plan for promoting online channels across all media. You will also establish highly effective communications channels, processes and training packages to ensure the Shop management team can fully support E-trading activity to maximum effect; e.g identify and present high value and collectable items for sale through e-trading channels.
You will use your experience and knowledge to develop and maintain a reporting programme to monitor and communicate progress and development of e-trading sales and initiatives, as wll as driving excellence in customer service. You will be responsible for conducting weekly sales and performance reviews and provide analysis of performance against agreed metrics, introducing new ones where required.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Establish excellent standards in visual merchandising of products via all online channels.
- Produce and maintain high quality digital photography to enhance the offer of donated items sold on the e-trading channels, in line with any brand guidelines.
- Manage the posting/fulfilment service ensuring products are packaged and dispatched promptly and securely. Ensuring that the costs and methods of fulfilment are reviewed regularly, and recommendations are discussed with the Head of Retail.
- Ensure that all the descriptions of items sold through e-trading channels are fully accurate.
- Manage stock inventory levels of donated and new goods to ensure optimum availability.
- Proactively drive the donation of items suitable for e-trading channels.
- Allocate products to the correct income department category in order to maximise sales of donated items through e-trading channels.
- Be responsible for sorting, categorising and pricing donated goods to make sure items are fit for selling as per the e-trading procedures.
- Be responsible for ensuring compliance with Trading Standard Regulations in line with Organisational Policy, reporting any non-compliance to line manager.
Applicants must have considerable proven E-Trading/E-Commerce management experience together with excellent marketing and communication skills. You will be commercially astute, creative and analytical.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.