Role: Stock Planner
Salary: Up to £25,000 Per annum
Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd are proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner of a leading online retail company based in Burnley. Our client is seeking an organised individual to manager stock levels.
You will manage stock levels to ensure that exceptional levels of customer service are provided, with the best possible levels of stock cover, within the stock holding budge.
- Ensure that stock and sales forecasts are regularly updated and shared with various areas of the business to help maximise sales
- Identify and report stock issues to optimise stock availability and ensure it is maintained above target
- Evaluate and report on supplier performance to ensure performance remains efficient and within agreed parameters
- Calculating purchase order quantities
- Provide regular information to warehouse operations to achieve efficient goods-in planning
- Work closely with all members of the buying and merchandising team to ensure that shipping and sales information is shared and guarantee the smooth progression of new products, from selection to delivery to warehouse
- Previous experience of forecasting and forecasting Systems
- Previous experience of reviewing quantitative data
- Knowledge of ABC stock analysis
- Previous experience in dealing with UK, Europe and far east supply chain
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Good attention to detail whilst delivering high quality work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all methods of communication
- Previous experience of reviewing supplier performance
If this role is of interest, please apply following the link below or contact Charlotte Sinar
By submitting your CV to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd you are consenting to Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Tailor Made Sourcing Ltd to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.