We have a great opportunity for a Technical Services Coordinator to join a prestigious scheme in Leeds. This key position will report to the Technical Services Coordinator, key duties are: -
- Identify and issue appropriate permissions and permits for contractors undertaking work on-site, ensuring that all activities comply with relevant legislation e.g. Fire Regularity Reform Act, Health & Safety at Work Act etc.
- Coordinate the retail delivery process for all incoming tenants, following the on-site processes and procedures
- Coordinate the preparation and updating of maintenance records
- Assist with regular inspections of the building, services and equipment are undertaken to determine the safety, optimum frequency for planned and periodic maintenance with an indication of faults and provision of costs for budgetary purposes.
- Manage contractors and other parties to ensure ongoing compliance with the permits and permissions to work.
- Ensure close liaison with the on-site team to understand operational involvement and requirements for events and activities.
- Assist in the coordination of the maintenance and repair of the building and services, fabric, plant machinery, equipment and peripheral areas of the scheme.
- Assist the Technical Services Manager to ensure the Technical Services department meets relevant legislation and complies with internal policies and procedures and that all projects are completed to contracted standards.
- Assist retailers in the event of an emergency breakdown or malfunction which affects the safety of other retailers, the shopping centre and customers.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with employees throughout the centre, retailers and contractors.
- Assist with the health and safety management system
- Support tenants ensuring appropriate compliance with their leases and relevant licenses on technical matters.
Candidates will ideally hold an H&S qualification IOSH and or NEBOSH Managing Safely or equivalent, excellent communicator at all levels & proven operational experience in technical services and maintenance with experience in liaising with contractors. Ideally with Shopping Centre Operations experience.
Contact us now for further information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information for factors such as DBS clearance, uniforms or first aid training. We pay great attention to vetting all jobs that appear on our site, but please get in touch if you see any roles using premium rate phone numbers, or asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.