Zachary Daniels Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with one of the world's most exciting premium sportswear brands. As our client continues to grow they have addressed the need for a brand new role in their growing head office function - eCommerce Trading Manager!
Our client is already being endorsed by some of the world's most successful sports teams and stars. Coupled with this star studded support, the product itself is superb and the demand for it is growing exponentially week by week. Even through a pandemic our client has been able to continue their impressive growth pattern.
About the role:
- Develop great relationships cross functionally, including Buying, Merchandising and Marketing, to deliver a strong trading plan
- Work hand in hand with the Digital Marketing team to help them achieve their relevant KPIs
- Ensure that product launches, promotions and content are timely, accurate and delivering on agreed KPIs.
- Manage the relationship with third party suppliers ensuring efficient spend and sales growth.
- Plan International promotional activity across the relevant site languages.
- Manage stock availability with B&M to ensure marketing activity is concentrated on identified areas.
- Work with B&M to support margin improvement targets.
- Contribute to the CRM roadmap for existing customers that optimise their lifetime value.
- Develop testing roadmap and user testing with UX/CRO.
- Help produce the consolidated budgets and new phasing forecasting alongside the Marketing Director.
- Accurately forecast weekly sales through historic data/marketing plan
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an e-commerce trading role
- A passion for the sports industry
- A great communicator with the ability to quickly build and maintain relationships
- High attention to detail producing quality work
- Results orientated
If you're keen to hear more about the opportunity which is exclusive to Zachary Daniels please get your application in today!