The International Supply Chain Director will be responsible for delivering all aspects of end to end International Supply, Demand and Customer Service Management for the EMEA and Americas Business unit, as well as accountability for all Logistics activities.
This will be a challenging role, involving everything from developing strategy, developing the capability of the team, implementing best practice Demand and Supply Management across multiple countries and continents and owning Licensing contracts with other brewers.
This role is responsible for designing an International Supply chain for the future.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND OUTPUTS:
• Lead the development and implementation of one integrated Demand planning process across the EMEA & Americas business.
• Develop a glide path to significantly step change and improve Forecast Accuracy and Demand Bias across the integrated Supply chain, including a suite of internal metrics, to be jointly implemented across the Commercial and Supply Chain teams, based on FMCG best practice
• Work alongside the Commerical teams to build customer engagement plans, based on joint Supply Chain collaboration opportunities.
• Responsibility for all Supply Planning activity, working with the Central Planning teams to model both short and long term capacity planning.
• Develop the capability of the team and evolve the Supply Chain structure to support the maturity of our systems and processes.
• Responsibility for optimising all Logistics activities across AHL, optimising existing processes as well as designing the future state to deliver all Customer Service targets.
• Manage all 3PL and Control Tower contracts, ensuring compliance to KPIs and joint business planning activities to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
• Full P&L and Balance sheet responsibility for all Supply Chain activities.
• Responsibility for implementing the S&OP process in EMEA & Americas, in alignment with the Central AEI planning teams
• Developing the long term strategic Supply Chain plans for the EMEA & America’s Business Unit to deliver brand and commercial targets.
• Work as a key member of the EMEA & America’s Leadership Team supporting delivery of the overall Business unit goals.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
• 5+ years Director level experience, leading International Supply Chain activities in an FMCG business, across multiple sites at a national level
• 5+ years Director level experience of managing International, multi-country Demand, Supply and Logistics activities
• Clear demonstrated experience of driving a Continuous Improvement culture across all Logistics activity to optimise service to the end customer and drive efficiencies and cost savings.
• Experience of integrating multiple demand and planning processes into one aligned way of working.
• Strong experience of building team capability both in the short and long term.
• Demonstrated capability to run an S&OP process at company and Board level
• Strong capability to build and deliver a Customer collaboration Supply Chain Strategy.
• Ability to manage experienced Stakeholders at all levels of the business.
• Strong and proven Leadership capability
• Good strategic level thinking, with the ability to focus on delivering short term changes, whilst not loosing focus of the long-term strategy.
• Strong analytical skills in order to assess and drive business performance in a dynamic context;
• Strong business acumen, understanding priorities and functional requirements;
• Problem analysis, judgment, decisiveness; independence; resilience
• Integrity, reliability and confidence
What You Get?
- Competitive basis salary
- Car Allowance
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
- £520 beer allowance annually
- 20% discount at the Griffin Brewery Store
- 25 days holiday (Pro Rata)
- You get to work at a brewery!
- Full-time - 37.5 hours a week
- Griffin Brewery, Chiswick
- Nearest tube station Stamford Brook (district line)
- Overground - Turnham Green