Watford City Centre
The recent pandemic has made us busier than ever and we need people NOW to help our clients with their Customer Service and Sales!
We are a well-established sales and marketing company based in Watford, specialising in face to face customer acquisition. We are recruiting to fill positions within our Customer Relations team to take up face to-face sales and customer service roles with opportunities to progress for our top performers.
We offer a enjoyable, animated working atmosphere that encourages people to achieve their personal and professional goals whilst enjoying the great team environment and weekly cash incentives.
Are you looking to get into Retail, Customer Service or Sales or feel like you need to spread your wings in the world of business?
Are you willing to work hard to progress through a company?
Are you driven and goal focused but like to have fun and have a good sense of humour?
If you answered yes, you could be the right person for us!
Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- To provide a top-level customer service
- Face-to-face, B2C interactions in a residential environment, allowing the best possible interaction with customers, being able to meet them directly and represent our clients to the full potential as well as B2B and Events
- To build relationships and rapport with customers- to provide a personal touch and face of the brand
- To work within the current team to develop and engage sales and marketing strategies.
If successful, all our candidates will be provided with full product training and ongoing mentoring, with opportunities to further their career and personal development. We also provide travel opportunities, additional incentives and bonuses, including desirable invites to both social and corporate events.
As an entry level role, there are no qualification requirements, regardless of experience or background we are looking for people with the necessary skills to thrive in a customer service environment: people skills (and you can’t teach that)!
• Well prepared, determined individual looking to thrive in a new career path with an unshakeable company
• Great attitude towards working, with the drive to progress
• Enthusiastic and passionate towards exceeding goals
• Confident and social person that feels comfortable in face-to-face environment
To apply, send a copy of your CV with up to date email address and contact telephone number. Successful candidates will be contacted within 3 business days. We only work with candidates that are enthusiastic and ambitious that fit in with our vibrant, growing company culture.
The pandemic has called for us to branch out in our style of acquisitions so now we offer Business to Business, Residential (door to door) and Events services. Due to the self- employed, commission only nature of the role, we are looking for self-motivated and intuitive individuals to bring the best customer service and experience to customers and clients alike!
We look forward to hearing from you, good luck!