Our Services Retail Marketing Team is currently in search of a Marketing Manager for a 9 month Fixed Term Contract
Working alongside the various category teams, this role will have accountability for the design, production and distribution of all in-store communications (both customer comms/point of sale and product literature) across the services provided in-store. This covers B2B sales, product services, as well as credit.
There's no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We're a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You'll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring all services and B2B comms/product literature is designed to brief and lands in-store to agreed deadlines
• Ensuring all store refit, transformation and closure communications are scheduled, briefed and delivered on time and at any given point the business has clear sight of these projects and progress
• Ensuring all associated costs are tracked and reported accurately to the business, demonstrating clear ROI where appropriate
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholder teams. Ensure all communications align with the visual identity of our store formats and with retail ops to ensure timely delivery of all communications
• Managing and developing the Retail Marketing Executive across all aspects of the role
• Working alongside external agency partners and internal category teams
You will need:
• Ability to interrogate briefs to ensure all detail required is obtained
• Ability to drive innovation
• Efficient project management skills
• Passionate about customer engagement and communication
• Budget management experience
• Stakeholder management
• People management experience
We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Company Pension Scheme
• Free on-site Gym
• Discretionary/Performance based bonus
• Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc)
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit (url removed) to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.