Start – Immediate interview and start
Duration – 3 months
Role – PHP Back-end Dev; further details as below:
- The scope of the project includes:
- The platform has been designed and architected by the Integration and Technical architects, both of whom will be working alongside the developer in the delivery team.
- The platform will not, in and of itself, introduce process change or functionality, but will formalise and refactor existing live and POC capabilities.
- The GUI will also enable the business to take action on failed partner integrations and to amend inbound files that have failed data integrity checks without the need for IT intervention.
- The platform will provide a GUI to aid repeatable and rapid creation of new interfaces by the IT team.
- All Integrations built within the platform will integrate with both D365 and the incumbent ERP system to enable seamless cutover for each section of the business to D365.
- The project has 2 elements; creation of the platform itself and build/migration of the individual new and existing interfaces onto that platform.
- The project will form part of transformation programme and will be an enabler of the core pillar of the programme, the implementation of Microsoft D365.
- Creation of an in house, custom Integration platform handling both A2A and B2B integrations for both flat file and API.
- Delivery approach and technologies:
- The candidate will be working in a small team of 10 people comprising developers, BAs, testers and a team lead.
- Delivery will follow a light touch Agile scrum approach.
- Development will be on PHP 7.4 using Docker.
- There is no formal PHP framework in use, but packages from Symfony, The PHP League, Zend, CakePHP, etc are utilised
- PHPUnit, Code Sniffer, PHPStan, and Infection for code quality are used.
- All front end components will be written in React.
- Code is deployed into AWS, using EC2, RDS, and SQS. The platform will also be deployed onto Azure, exact method TBC
- For project/code management Jira, Confluence, GitHub, and Packagist are used