HR Business Partner
Midlands - UK wide travel
Up to £50,000 per annum + car/car allowance
My client is now recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join their growing Central Functions team on a permanent basis.
You will be required to create the highest performing teams by attracting, developing and inspiring, people to thrive and commit to a culture that leads the company to be the world's greatest service organisation, for the long term.
- Executes the People & Culture strategy and partners the business to achieve its business objectives
- Employee relations - provides professional advice, guidance and support in line with organisation's policies, procedures and employment law
- Identifying and managing organisational change
- Identifies a resource forecast and recruits the best talent from a broad talent pool
- Collaborates with the Learning and Development function to develop and grow our people
- Develops and delivers people propositions for bids, contributing to the growth of the business
- Attends operational management meetings as required
- Supports, develops and coaches People & Culture team
- Drives employee engagement through the annual OPS, Pulse Surveys and follow up action
- Reports on People & Culture performance
- Have a strong HR generalist background, ideally in the Facilities Management and/or Retail industry
- Experience in a multi-sited role, managing multiple stakeholders
- In depth UK employment legislation knowledge, TUPE experience and organisational change. Union experience
- Previous people management experience
- Strong senior stakeholder management with the ability to influence
- Team driven and a collaborative mindset
This is a great opportunity to join a large, reputable and ever-growing organisation. They have a real passion for people, collaboration and service excellence.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
As an equal opportunities employer, should you require any reasonable adjustments to be made as part of the application process please contact us directly.
Omni RMS is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.