This global manufacturing giant are looking to attract into their business a forward-thinking Procurement Manager who will drive procurement strategy through company growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to ensure that strong supplier relationships are development and maintained, whilst achieving the best supply terms for the company.
- Purchase raw materials, packaging and services to ensure that production and operational requirements are met.
- Analyse costs to identify and achieve cost reduction activities.
- Establish excellent relationships with suppliers.
- Lead and develop a purchasing team.
- Produce regular spend reports.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers to achieve the best price, quality standards, delivery schedules and service levels for the business.
- Identify and explore other supply avenues.
The successful Procurement Manager will: -
- Have gained their experience working with a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Be degree educated.
- Be highly motivated and driven by results.
- Be an excellent communicator and negotiator.
- Pay attention to detail and will have the ability to analyse.
On offer: -
- A salary circa £70,000
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Share scheme
- Working hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Private health care
- Free onsite parking
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICES ARE NOW CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT US, PLEASE DO SO VIA EMAIL.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE OFFICE
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.