An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Team Leader to join a nationwide leading business. The successful candidate will support the Customer Service Manager, ensuring day to day activity of the team and providing support to the advisors, upskilling them and being a point of escalation.
Our client, based on the outskirts of Manchester City Centre, is a leading retail business. Due to increased demand, they are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to join their contact centre team.
Duties of the Customer Service Team Leader include:
- Managing the day to day running of the team
- Acting as the point of escalation for any query resolution
- Provide support and training
- Monitoring day to day activity
- Responding to customers via phone, email and live chat
The successful candidate will have experience leading a team within a Customer Service environment. You will have great communication and coaching skills and have a customer centric approach.
Salary on offer £23k - £28k dependant on experience