Our Client, a well-established wholesaler, now has an excellent opportunity for a Buying Assistant Administrator to join their buying team in Leeds.
This role will offer great career progression for the successful candidates. In this role you will be assisting the supply chain manager in the performance of their duties, including placing of orders and progressing the orders in line with expected delivery dates, having regular contact with Chinese suppliers, updating critical paths and liaising with other internal departments where necessary.
• Creating products on our internal stock management system.
• Update Stock feed and pre-orders on website, following deliveries of stock.
• Updating purchase orders
• Assist with creating and updating packaging artworks.
• Raising purchase orders using internal stock management system
• Creating clearance documents for Freight on Board (FOB) orders.
• Checking commodity codes and pricing
• Assist with managing and requesting sample products for marketing & photography purposes.
• Checking through UK invoices against orders raised.
• Sales and Purchase invoice processing- data inputting.
• General ad-hoc admin duties for the department.
• Strong administrative, communication and computer skills.
• The ability to work independently.
• Ability to question and make observations.
• Ability to build rapport and relationship with suppliers and colleagues.
• Strong negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills.
• Critical path workflow skills and management are vital.
• Committed to seasonal overtime when needed.