We’re Kingfisher. You might know us as B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot or Koçtaş. We’re made up of over 79,000 passionate people, call over 1,300 stores home and operate in 8 countries. That’s right, we’re big, but we have ambitions to become even bigger and even better. We want to become the leading home improvement company and grow the largest community of home improvers in the world. And that’s where you come in.
At Kingfisher, we’re revolutionising the way our renowned brands – B&Q, Screwfix, Castorama, Brico Depot and Koçtaş – operate. Offer and Sourcing, Supply & Logistics is working globally across all our brands so that our 6 million customers recognise the same unified product ranges at the same prices, wherever they are in the world. Here, collaborating with colleagues is essential – whether you’re creating and deciding what we’ll sell globally or delivering new and exciting products to our customers, you’ll push boundaries and make your mark. There’s no doubt that this new way of working is challenging, but it’s also very rewarding – and with that comes opportunity. An opportunity that’s yours for the taking.
This role will help define and deliver the product data best practice, ways of working and development strategy for product data within Kingfisher, including both customer facings and operational data.
The focus will be to make the customer journey easier and drive efficiency throughout the organisation.
Your role will focus primarily on the co-ordination and facilitation of the product data ways of working, and process flows. In particular the engagement and planning of the requirements for product data.
To be Successful within this role you will be:
- Required to support and define the requirements for accurate product data by understanding the groups future direction.
- Responsible for creating Data stewardship policies and principles for each product data set ensuring clear accountabilities, processes and ways of working are understood throughout the organisation.
- Creating Product Data processes, and make any improvements needed You’ll facilitate the SAP Article and Merchandising hierarchy changes, supporting and advising the Range and Offer teams to ensure any changes are governed in accordance to the agreed principles.
- Establishing great working relationships, in particular the Operational Product data team ensuring consistent application of the group data strategy.
You will have:
- Knowledge of data stewardship and governance processes, and data optimisation.
- Good knowledge of SAP and Master Data supporting systems. You can use Excel and Powerpoint at an advanced level.
- A background in a Retail environment and understand the processes and ways of working.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global business. In return, we provide an inspirational working environment, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to stretch and grow your career. Interested? Great, we can’t wait to hear from you.