Our Retail Division is an exciting area of Westcoast, working collaboratively with leading retailers in the UK. Our Retail Services team are a key part of the value-added service we deliver to our customers. This field-based team works at store level with major retailers to provide support to deliver an excellent customer proposition.
What is the role?
Working across the North London/Romford area, you will visit a variety of retail stores to support with activities to drive sales and maximise revenue across our distributed IT and consumer electronics products. This includes replenishment to planograms, undertaking stock checks and counts, and ensuring the correct point-of-sale ticketing is displayed.
This role pays a competitive basic salary, plus an achievable bonus and car allowance. You will also be provided with a company mobile phone and tablet.
There are no weekends or late nights - you’ll work Monday to Friday, 9 hours a day including travel time. You must be a driver with access to your own car.
How will you do this?
This is a field-based position; you will be on the road Monday – Friday visiting designated retail stores within your area. You will be methodical and organised, planning your week effectively to ensure you maximise your time and that your stores are seen to their agreed call cycle.
You will liaise with the store teams – from team on the floor through to store management – building strong relationships and working productively with the store to deliver a high level of service and support.
Whilst there are key activities to be completed each visit, workload can change at short notice. You’ll be someone who excels when under pressure and can continue to deliver a high standard of work despite changing priorities.
Is this the role for you?
To be successful in this role you will have some of the following skills and experience and the desire to develop in other areas:
- Experience within a retail store environment (team leader, supervisor, department/assistant manager)
- Proactive, commercially minded individual with excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and unsupervised to a high standard
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop strong business relationships
- Able to work effectively under pressure and with changing priorities and workload
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- A driver with access to your own vehicle (car or van)
What will we do for you?
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your knowledge and understanding of the IT industry, build a career with a Sunday Times Top Track 100 business and develop strong, long standing industry relationships. We believe that people are our most important asset and that it’s important to reward and recognise their contribution, whether that’s through incentives, progression or development opportunities.
- Full training and on-going Learning and Development support, with excellent career progression
- Funded NVQs or Apprenticeships, work-based studies and professional qualifications
- Westcoast Wellbeing - including Yoga, onsite Mental Health First Aiders and access to counselling services
- Perkbox – instant access to a wide range of high street, leisure and utility discounts and perks
- Staff Purchases – Discounted IT, electronics, mobiles and accessories
- Mobile phone contracts
- Employee referral bonus
- Eye care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme