Pricing Coordinator – Nottingham – to £19,000 + benefits
Chase & Holland are really pleased to once again be working with this amazing Nottingham business as they look to recruit a Pricing Coordinator. The successful person will be working with others who Chase & Holland have placed there and who love being part of the team and wider business.
Pricing Coordinator responsibilities:
- Analysis, reporting and loading of company data onto internal and external systems and marketplaces.
- Identify and resolve problems which arise within the pricing element of the business; ensuring processes are managed to reduce re-occurrence.
- Collate and present data to various areas within the business.
- Support other business functions to ensure they conform with company pricing rules.
- Provide accurate and timely information to different areas of the business drawing from various sources.
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday 8.45-5 – currently split between home and office working
Required skills & experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Able to prioritise workload and have a keen eye for detail
- Strong working knowledge of Excel. Previous experience of using pivot tables and lookups would be great but can be taught if necessary.
In return you’ll receive:
- Great training and development opportunities
- The chance to work as part of a great, cohesive team and for a successful and reputable business
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Pricing Coordinator opportunity, please click ‘apply now’.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in finance, supply chain, HR, IT and office support recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire.