Cedar Retail now has opportunities for self-motivated & reliable people, with a passion for retail and merchandising to work on some exciting contracts.
You would be expected to work 10-11 hour shifts on either days or nights. The working week will typically run from Sunday to Thursday. However, flexibility is key and the more flexible you are, the more work you'll be able to pick up.
The below experience would be advantageous but as long as you're willing to learn and have the right attitude, we will give you an opportunity.
- Experience in using planograms
- Basic replenishment
- Use of retail stock management systems
- All works will include an element of cleaning as you work
This role will involve but not be restricted to:
- Merchandising & replenishment of shelves using planograms
- Profile shelving, install equipment & implement display kit
- Lifting and manual handling
- Cleaning and maintaining equipment and general housekeeping.
We are a diverse and people orientated business, with a strong focus on it's customers, workers and their aspirations. We want our people to grow with us and will always be there to support them.
Other important information:
- Pay is via our Umbrella company - all information available upon application
- Pay is every Friday and 1 week in arrears
- Travel and accommodation is provided where necessary