Innovative brand who’s passion and mission is to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution are seeking a customer focused store manager
You will be the customer face of the brand, representing our core values to both our retail teams and clients.
You will supervise the operational and organisational standards of the store.
Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies, improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals.
You embody what we stand for in your can-do attitude, motivating management style and knowledge of the micro-mobility market
Responsibilities and Duties
- You know the product and our customer inside out, you manage your store with passion and enthusiasm and you are seen as an inspirational and talented leader by your team.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items
- Experience in a managerial role within a retail environment
- Your focus on service is exceptional, always striving to be better by coaching your team to develop their selling skills
- You deal with issues quickly, professionally and effectively and manage performance with coaching corrections, never letting issues build. You understand how and when to deal with performance issues, knowing when to offer support and when to act
- You have a sound understanding of what good looks like, whether that is VM, store windows or staff appearance. In everything you do, you consider if it reflects our brand image and fits with the look and feel we portray
- You know your numbers and can talk confidently about store performance and KPI’s. In turn you can communicate this effectively to both your team and senior management. You are cost savvy and always think budget first! You know how to drive sales not only internally but by reaching out to locally to grow brand awareness and you use these opportunities to promote your store.
- You are operationally compliant with all company procedures and have a sound understanding of all processes. You can train your team effectively in all areas of the business and can identify training needs
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records
To hear more about this fabulous Store Manager role with an innovate inspiration brand send your CV NOW