I am delighted to be working with this invaluable and highly reputable organisation as they look to expand their West Midlands Regional International Trade team with Advisers from a plethora of specialisms.
As part of a highly knowledgeable team, you will be the cross-regional speciaist in the FMCG sector, providing expert advice into key regional and national activities to support international growth within regional FMCG businesses.
- Keep abreast of developments within FMCG and the wider retail environment, becoming known as the FMCG sector expert for export advice.
- Identify export opportunities for the sector and promote them to the business.
- To confidently and successfully build relationships with key local business support partners, such as Local Enterprise Partnerships.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong FMCG background and international trade experience, gained within a target-driven business development or commercial role
- Demonstrable business acumen, along with an awareness of the mechanics of exporting.
- A general understanding of the DIT regional and worldwide networks, and the services available for UK Businesses.
- Good knowledge and understanding of local partners, stakeholders and key agencies involved in economic development, and business support programmes available to business, including government / public sector and EU funding.
- You must demonstrate impeccable relationship management skills, and communication skills – able to influence and negotiate up to senior management and CEO level.
- Ability to analyse, collate, interpret and report / present data
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects within timescales.
First stage interviews will be via video-conference and my client is looking to have someone in place asap for this fixed term contract until 31/03/2021.