Mitie has a great opportunity for a Retail Security Officer to join the ever increasing team, working on a prestige account, and require quality/experienced retail officers to service a flag ship account.
Retail Security Officers must be available to cover various shift patterns as well as being flexible in their approach to working locations and potential changes to working patterns.
- The security officer will demonstrate their character as determined, trustworthy, attentive and approachable at all times when welcoming clients and customers
- To add a polite greeting and excellent customer service at all times
- As the first point of contact for all customers and clients, the security officer must be geographically aware of their local surroundings.
- You will be able to protect customers and colleagues from physical and verbal abuse, also deterring violence and public order offences
- Respond to any on site incident or request for assistance and assume control until arrival of the Client, Emergency Services or Duty Manager
- Reporting to the Security Operations Manager – they must record, report and escalate all incidents and arrests using the process/system/technology as required throughout their shift.