Title: Retail Advisor
Location: CB2, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Here at O2, we’re about technology that creates new and exciting experiences. It’s why there are over 25 million people who choose to live life on O2.
Being part of Telefonica, one of the world’s most innovative digital companies, we’re able to open up all sorts of possibilities – not just for customers, but for the people who work for us, too.
Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. Flexible working. These are just some of the reasons we attract great talent.
Our inclusive approach to recruitment helps us be a true reflection of our customers and their communities. That’s why everybody’s welcome at O2 – it’s time to get everyone in the room.
Your role as a Retail Advisor is to be a high performing, self-motivated and engaged team member who is really clear on what great in-store performance and customer service looks like. And working as part of a team to deliver store targets. As part of a leading brand we offer a differential customer experience. You can play your part in this by getting to know our customers through having great conversations and understanding their needs and what they want so that you can sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Being passionate about O2s products, services and brand and understanding what we offer as a business
• Becoming an expert in all things O2
• Working to and following our LEAP framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised experience in store
• Delivering store targets – Building a rapport with every customer to create personalised recommendations that can enhance their digital lives and share our Why O2 message
• Being aware of your own performance and the team performance and how you can contribute to O2’s success
• Using in store systems and working compliantly and adhering to O2 policies and processes
• Taking ownership for your own development with support from your Store Leader, Territory Trainers, colleagues and O2 Campus
• Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store
• Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance. Taking pride in where you work
• Peer to peer coaching to really share best practice to help others
Skills and Experience Needed
What we look for:
• Someone who enjoys making conversations and loves to leave a lasting impression on our customers, making our customers love O2
• The ability to build trusting relationships
• Someone who is excited by working to targets, deadlines and achieving great results
• Someone with an outgoing personality who gets enjoyment from being part of a dynamic team
• Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles and keen to improve that knowledge
• Somebody who has the ability to adapt easily to change positively
What we will give you:
• £9.36 per hour
• Superb accreditation programme with ability to earn up to £10.27 per hour
• 23 days holidays
• Fantastic induction programme
• Learning and Development support
• Flexible benefits to suit you
Store Location: Cambridge - Lion Yard
Hours: 24hrs (Full flexibility required)
Contract: 6 months
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.