Grafton Recruitment are working with our client in Nottingham City Centre to look for a Logistics Coordinator.
This role would be suitable for someone who is currently a Warehouse Operative or Goods-In Operative, and retail /customer service experience would also be advantageous due to the nature of duties involved in the role.
Full UK Driving License and an in-date FLT license are ESSENTIAL for this role, and applicants who do not have these qualifications won't be considered on this occasion.
* To move stock within the warehouse section of the store via manual handling, pallet trucks and forklift trucks
* Booking in, receiving and dispatching deliveries
* Processing and organising collections
* Pallet building and wrapping
* Liaising with teams across the UK
* General warehouse duties
* Holds a Full UK Driving License (Essential)
* Holds an in-date FLT License (Essential)
* Robust and physically fit
* Excellent telephone manner
* Customer service experience advantageous
* Excellent IT skills
* Manual Handling experience
HOW TO APPLY