White Goods Engineer
Full time Perm
5/7 shift pattern
There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 41,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here. Our White Goods Engineers do the work that gets households back on track. Being on hand with the right skills and knowledge gives you the power to reunite a family. Their next meal time could be in your hands, and you’ll make sure every experience is a positive one.
As part of this role, You’ll be responsible for:
• Testing, diagnosing and fixing (white goods) Laundry, Refrigeration and Cooking appliances in our customers’ homes
• Providing and implementing technical knowledge across a range of white goods appliances
• Building up our reputation as a home services expert. A lot of the job comes down to skill and efficiency but having a way with customers and building relationships is just as critical. They will welcome you into their homes and you’ll leave them happy.
You will need:
• Proven experience in White Goods Repairs
• Full UK/EU driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points
• Ideally (but not essential) ACS Qualifications (or equivalent) in Essential Gas Safety Domestic (CCN1), Gas Cookers and Ranges (CKR1)
To love that feeling when you’ve delivered for a customer We’re one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do.
One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
• Performance related bonus
• Competitive pension scheme
• Discounts across big brand names in retail, travel and cinema
• Store discounts in our Currys PC World, Dixons Travel and Carphone Warehouse sites,
• 6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank holiday entitlement)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.