A local family run business are searching for a Shop Assistant to join their team on a temporary – permanent basis, working 08:00 – 18:00 on a weekly shift rota based in Worcester. The company themselves have been in their particular industry for over 20 years with stores based Worcester/Hereford area.
The requirements for the Shop Assistant will be:
- Previous experience working in a customer facing environment
- Experience rotating stock would be beneficial
- Previous experience working with food would be beneficial for the role
- Must be comfortable occasionally working in a cold environment
- Flexibility to work the required hours throughout the week
- Must be comfortable in handling meat products
- Previous experience using a cashiers till would be beneficial but full training will be given
This role is on a temporary – permanent basis with the opportunity for a permanent contract with the company being offered to successful candidates after the completion of a 13 week period being paid at £8.72 per hour, there will be a requirement to work over the weekends when the shift rota requires.
If you would like to apply for this position then please click ‘Apply’ now and ask for Chad or call (phone number removed).