RAPIDLY EXPANDING in their retail sector!
If you thrive on pace, people, processes and passion, then drive your career forward with this rapidly growing retailer.
Zachary Daniels are recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager around North West London. Our client is a high-profile volume retailer renowned for excellent customer service. Rapidly expanding in the UK, they are very much on an upward trajectory, undergoing an impressive new store opening programme . Our client is looking for future Store Managers.
As Assistant Manager reporting to the Store Manager and responsible for a strong team, you'll be tasked with driving forward both turnover and revenues from the store based on lean principles. Keeping a close focus on KPIs and service, they will form a key element of the role.
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPI's
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
- Use management information to make strategic business decisions
The ideal candidate;
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor- No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
With a salary of £28,000 plus bonus with great additional benefits, plus the opportunity to porgress within the compnay.
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant retailer, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the Assistant Store Manager role.