The organisation want a Supply Chain Professional who can bring about strategic and operational change with a peer group to drive efficiencies throughout the supply chain and material supply.
The role will have autonomy and responsibility for implementing the new processes and purchasing strategies. The candidate must have proven supply chain and commercial qualities.
The business have experienced good results throughout the year and they seek to advance with further investment into their product ranges. It imperative that the Supply Chain Manager will manage the Warehousing, Distribution, Purchasing and Inventory. To bring the value and efficiencies to handle the investment strategy.
Key outcomes of the role are to impact on all of these areas:
* Reduce Inventory
* Improve Inventory Turns
* Increase Supplier Performance, both internal and external
* Drive Cost Reduction Initiatives
The Supply Chain Manager role calls for an experienced and professionally qualified professional with considerable experience in supply chain management, ideally within distribution / manufacturing environments.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Development & delivery of integrated processes to achieve optimal supply chain performance through the relevant sector supply chains
* Manage and report on work in progress and physical stock to meet targets across the business
* Ensure compliance with the Company's Supply Chain/Logistics Policies and standards
* Be a leader, with a passion for supporting the development of people, whilst maintaining the commitment to make difficult decisions as necessary
* Ability to build an end-to-end supply chain and procurement functions that are synonymous with outstanding customer service, operational excellence and optimal profitability
* Demonstrate a track record of success in leading and developing multi-disciplined teams
* Have the ambition to progress within an innovative global operation
* Have the ability to influence people
* Have a high degree of IT acumen particularly with ERP / MRP
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Carl Walker at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Procurement and Supply Chain division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.