Business Development Manager
£50,000 basic + Commission
OTE £100,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Working for an international multi-channel logistics specialist, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager (BDM) to join a highly successful organisation, selling tailored complex service solutions.
Reporting into the Head of Sales for the UK, the remit of the role is to deliver new clients to the business in line with the overall company strategy.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Business Development Manager role include:
- End to end sales, identifying key decision makers, meeting and presenting to prospective customers, developing bespoke solutions, negotiating contracts, securing the sale, overseeing operational implementation via interaction with internal teams
- Develop and maintain excellent prospect relations for future opportunities
- Build strong relationships with internal departments
- Liaise with European teams to expand client base in UK
- Work to sales targets
Skills & Experience required for the Business Development Manager role include:
- Demonstrable experience and success in winning high value (£250k+) outsourced service contracts over an often long sales cycle
- Experience in UK fulfilment/logistics/e-commerce/outsourced sales markets an advantage
- Sales experience with recognisable brands
- Influential communicator with ability to create bespoke solutions for customers
- Commercially aware, able to analyse financial data, interpret commercial offering, negotiate successfully
- Commercial contract creation an advantage
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Hungry, tenacious, goal driven, highly professional
- Good standard of IT literacy including knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint, ideally Salesforce CRM
Please forward your CV and covering letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for the role. Note, if you have not had a response within 5 working days to your application, you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
We look forward to hearing from you!