Mencap Retail began in 2016 and have been growing ever since. We now have 32 charity retail stores and are planning more new stores in the future. Do you want to join our team?
We are excited to be looking for a Store Manager in our Denbigh Store.
We are Inclusive. We value all of our people and we intentionally plan for their success in everything we do.
As the Store Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for driving the sales to maximise the stores profit contribution.
- Be responsible for ensuring all day to day tasks are completed including sorting and pricing stock, merchandising and display.
- Volunteer management ensuring the store operates in a safe manor.
- Ensure that exceptional customer and donor service is offered at all times.
- Encourage repeat donations and sign up to Gift Aid to maximise income.
- Ensure all tasks are properly delegated to staff in accordance with their training and abilities.
- Be able to take responsibility for your own and your team’s development and learning.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours and days including working weekend and Bank Holidays as appropriate.
- Occasionally travel to team meetings, training events and in the initial growth of the new retail stores, assist with the setting up other new stores.
- Be passionate about the Mencap values and will strive to ensure our Retail brand is successful.
- Have experience in working in retail, as customer facing environment is essential.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and want to work for an organisation that strives for excellence, we want to hear from you!
Interviews will be held w/c 2nd September 2020
ID - 19817