We are inviting interest from forward thinking retail team leaders/managers to head up and lead section teams at their Long Eaton store.
The role of Section Leader is a diverse, fast moving, challenging, fulfilling and rewarding role. You will have full ownership of all day to day and end to end store operations.
- Services - customer experience, customer services, checkouts, membership desk
- Price & Promotion - prices, promotions, data analysis & reporting, competitor comparisons
The full detail of the responsibilities are set out in the job definition which will be shared with suitable candidates. Some of the key duties include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering high store standards across the department ensuring exceptional service, quality and product availability
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed
- Planing and leading daily huddles for the team and promoting cross section teamwork to ensure efficiencies across the store
- Assisting the store manager in achieving store and section KPI's and sales targets
- Employing a supportive and high performing culture with consistent delivery
- Leading and developing colleagues to deliver performance against the plan
You will need to be a proven, hands on, adaptable and effective leader – with an outstanding track record in retail sales management. In addition, a DBS check will be required.
On offer is a salary of £25,000 per annum; plus pension, lifestyle benefits and Company Shop membership for yourself, friends and family.
The success of Company Shop has been built on values, culture and integrity. The business is focused and committed to ensuring that those joining the organisation share are aligned on shared values, ethics and guiding principles.
Genuine career defining opportunities are rare – don’t miss this one.
Please submit your application via this job board or on the Cubed Resourcing website.