Supply Chain Team Member Grade 2
Being the Difference.... This is a customer facing, warehouse role working in our busy distribution centres so we are looking for someone with previous experience working in a Supply Chain/Warehouse environment.
So what are we looking for?
Our mini distribution centres are a hub of activity with glass being delivered and collected daily. Each day our teams are in direct contact with technicians from Autoglass® and customers so we are looking for people who are happy to talk to customers and are comfortable with the retail and warehouse elements of the role.
Each day brings fresh challenges and will test your logistical ability and your customer-focus – in reward, we offer an exciting career path with full training and the satisfaction of knowing that you've played a major part in each customer's solution
What will a day with us look like?
- Based in one of our distribution centres you will be part of a team receiving and unpacking glass, picking glass and loading vans for delivery accross the UK or for customers.
- You will be accepting deliveries, ensuring that items are checked in and put away in an accurate and timely fashion.
- You will help both internal and external (wholesale) customers at the counter, processing their sales and returns and handling cash when required, performing end of day checks and managing stock movement.
- Covering a 42 hour week on a rota basis you will be working on the day shift from 0700 to 1730 including bank holidays.
- You will always have your rota in advance to allow you to plan your off time.
- One of the great things about working in our distribution teams is the training and development opportunites we provide for our teams from standard moving and handling qualifications through to forklift truck licences and glass repairs.
- Many of our Supply Chain team have gone on to become technicians or managers with some even going into logistical and operational support roles.
- Salary of £19,109 (Outer London & Home Counties £20,064 / Inside M25 £21,020)
- Generous bonus scheme linked to business performance
- Up to 15% pension contributions – based on employee contribution of 5%
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Discounted shopping vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
How do you apply?
Follow the link below and apply using your CV or our easy online application. We will be in contact to offer you an interview ASAP
Making the Difference.... As you'd expect from the UK's number one vehicle glass specialist, Autoglass® uses only the highest quality Original Equipment Manufacturer-standard glass for our customers.
Our technicians fit over 1 million pieces of glass each year – which means Autoglass® relies on our supply chain to source the best quality glass in a dependable and sustainable way. Transporting large amounts of glass over long distances without damage presents its own challenges – that's why our supply chain Laddaw®, needs to be experts in warehouse management and logistics, with the ability to track stock movements with absolute accuracy and always ensure that our technician brings the right piece of glass to the right customer at the right time!
- Contact Name:
- Login or register to view
- Login or register to view
- Job Reference:
- Job ID: