A leading gaming provider who are currently investing £millions to create disruptive gaming products across both digital and retail require a Retail Operations expert to support on a number of initiatives relating to disruptive, next generation, in store retail gaming applications and self-serve kiosks.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, the Retail Operations Specialist and will be responsible for delivering significant areas of the channel strategy and business plan focused on developing the detail behind current and new ways of playing in physical retail outlets and how these retailers will be supported by the operator through the right processes, equipment and sales resources.
High level responsibilities:
- Defining the sales and retailer operational processes to maximise sales of new gaming products.
- Defining detail behind ways of playing the games (player journeys) and how they will fit efficiently into retailer operations.
- Engaging with relevant 3rd party suppliers where necessary to define and agree services or products.
- Working with Head of Retail to define in store requirements such as terminal specifications and permanent POS design.
- Experience working in a senior operational capacity within a large scale retail operation.
- Experience working for a supplier in the delivery of in-store retail technology for Point Of Sales (POS), such as till technology, card payment solutions, utility or prepay top up solutions, loyalty card applications, check out technology.
- Has had involvement in significant retail implementation projects either from a retailer or a supplier perspective.
- Experience of leading area, regional or national retail sales teams and first-hand knowledge of CRM or retail systems.
- Connections and relationships within the UK retail market.
Duration and Next Steps:
- This is an initial 6-9 month project to create the documentation and the go-to-market plan, and execution could see this contract extension to 18 months or more.
- This is a highly sensitive project and we would require shortlisted applicants to sign an NDA to receive the job spec and further information on the role.
- Please apply ensuring you attach the latest copy of your CV, contact number and email address.
Insight Recruitment Group work closely with businesses to create vacancies which are a true reflection of the working environment, role and career opportunity We support our applicants through every step of the process to ensure transparency, trust and communication between the business and the applicant is of the highest quality.
Insight Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All selections are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need. For more information please visit Insight Recruitment Group’s website.