An exciting opportunity for a Senior Import Merchandiser (Fashion) to join a fast growing supplier of wholesale fashion clothing. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in a similar role at a fashion importer or supplier. We are looking for a dedicated candidate who can demonstrate loyalty on their CV and be committed to progressing at this company.
- Managing sealing, testing and sampling.
- Maintaining the critical path and production dates.
- Liaising with Far East factories.
- Managing high volume orders for High Street customers.
- Building a good customer relationship and ensure their needs are met.
- Negotiating prices, delivery dates and bookings.
- Raising purchase orders, managing product costings and logistics data.
- Responsible for goods in / out and forecast stock levels.
- Managing invoices and maintaining accurate records on Excel.
- Update spreadsheets and databases with the critical order information.
- Take responsibility for the critical path to ensure orders are kept on time.
- Managing supplier performance, efficiency, order, stock levels and profitability.
- Maintain the delivery dates and bookings for deliveries to customers.
- Maintain accurate records of purchase orders etc.
- Other duties as required.
- MUST have at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- MUST have strong attention to detail skills.
- MUST have worked with a Far East Supplier
- Ability to handle large work volume in time efficient manner.
- Ideally have strong Excel, Word and Sage skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.