Our client is a UK based builders merchants that provides leading products and solutions to clients with thousands of products on offer.
They are looking for External Sales Manager to support the growth of the business and lead business development. They are looking for experience sales individuals who have experience working for a merchant and who can ensure they are maximising sales and looking for new merchant distribution opportunities.
Reporting to the Senior Management, the successful candidate will possess the following responsibilities:
- Experience of working in a Merchants environment
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Support the business strategy through various outlets to increase profitability
- You will have a desire to maximise commission potential by driving profitability and sales
- Managing queries and chasing leads
- Dealing with customers and clients face to face and over the phone
- Liaise with relevant operational teams
- Feedback to the Central Business and support new opportunities to develop the business
This position is the ideal role if you are looking to join an expanding and customer centric business. To be successful for this position you would of had a minimum of 12 months experience in a Sales role within a merchant environment.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a very competitive salary and great commission.
Please apply with your most up to date CV